Friday, March 20, 2009

Card Challenge #43 from Creative Scrappers
























I have been dealing with a couple of sick kids lately...why is it that when it comes to barfing...it always seems to happen while they are in my bed....YUCK!  Tonight I finally did get some time to scrapbook and in my typical "do 800 things at once" I have started four different layouts! Since I didn't finish any of them, I thought I would whip up a card so I would have something to show for myself tonight:)  My card is based on sketch #43 over at Creative Scrappers.  All product is from Close to my Heart.

4 comments:

  1. WOW great card...love the embossing. Very very pretty.
    I hate having sick kids.....it's the worst and you are right, they always manage to stagger into your room or bed and THEN throw up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie, You asked me about a light box. My email is danalliamysarahkurt@q.com If you send me your email addy I can send you some links and info. Basically it's a box all lined in white that brightens your pics and gives a seamless backgound. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Of course, I'm a butterfly addict so how couldn't I?!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!