Monday, March 30, 2009

Card Challenge #44 and Mini Album Workshop


Another fun sketch from Creative Scrappers!  My take on the sketch uses all product from Close to my Heart.





















































The mini album is what I am busy preparing for a workshop tomorrow for 31 ladies.  Should be fun!!  We will not be doing this exact one, rather using a variety of papers.   I love these little mini albums.  The "m" on the cover is a chipboard letter that I put clear embossing powder on and then when it was still wet, I pressed the spot on backgrounds stamp (from Close to my Heart) into it for a fun pattern!  Love that technique!

4 comments:

  1. Love those mini's..I have done 3 for my kids and they are so much fun. I totally love your technique with the EP and I will have to try that one.
    The card is beautiful. I love the color of the flower against the more muted colors of the paper. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVIN that chipboard M. It is a great technique...I think I'll try it. Maybe with some Magic Mesh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini album!!! And the card is very pretty. So tell me, where do you find the card sketch on the creative scrappers website?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing! If I get a break between semesters I am going to have to get busy! I would love to make a mini-album. Can you tell me if there is a template? By the way, the prayer on my blog comes from one of my favorite devotionals: Anytime Prayers for Everyday Women by Faithwords

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!