Sunday, January 3, 2010

little fairy







My sweet girl playing fairy with her new wings:-) All product is from Close to my Heart - except for the "little" stickers which are making memories. I absolutely LOVE the new catalogue from Close to my Heart...pure YUM!





















































I prepared this tutorial for JuJu Bees Scrapbook Corner so I thought I would share it here too, although I know most of my readers know this already:-)
Rock n' Roll Stamping Technique:
Step 1: Ink your stamp
Step 2: Using a darker ink, roll the outer edges of your stamp in the ink.
Step 3: Stamp on paper
Step 4: Your two toned image is ready for your project!

Easy!

18 comments:

  1. Love this layout! I agree with you on the yummy new catalog. Love it all...want it all! I totally adore what you did with the butterflies on the layout and this photo is darling!
    Blessings,
    kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! You take such beautiful photographs. Thanks for the tutorial on the rock n roll stamping...I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Jamie! Your girls are just too sweet!!! The photographs are wonderful and every layout seems to enhance the photos better than the last one did. I don't know how you do it!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for the reminder tutorial--I just might have to try that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your work, just beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and participating in the SC Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two LO's I have done for US DT coming up here soon that I was pleased with, but I will NEVER be able to do a LO like you....!!!! You have a gift. This is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout!! And I have to agree with one of the other commenters . . . your photography is ALWAYS amazing! Seriously!! You have quite a gift, as Sarah said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous butterflies on your LO - love the technique too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful... the layout, the colors, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful design! I LOOOOOVE how you've repeated the butterflies here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be still my heart! This layout is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I must find a catalog! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jamie, your photographs and layouts continue to amaze me. You are artist defined.
    Marie with a :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!