Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cards


I had lots of left over papers lying around on my desk from working on my ART FRECKLES layouts from the July kit so I thought I would try a couple of cards. I still am not completely comfortable making cards but I figure if I keep making them it will feel more natural, you know what i mean?

I spent the weekend happily creating in my craftroom with the new CHA releases from Teresa Collins and oh my am I IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Have you swung by her blog yet to check it out? You need to. Can't wait to share my layouts:-)






















7 comments:

  1. Love these, love the rolled beads, I have been meaning to try that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!!!! Believe me, cards are addictive! They are so quick and easy.....and a fabulous way to use up scraps!
    Love yours and can't wait to see what you have next!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great paper rolls - love the cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lvoe your rolled beads! Perhaps you aren't comfortable making cards because they are so seldom made with clean lines. BUT that being said, yours are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vistited your blog for the first time and was amazed by all the great inspiration here! Thanks!!! I´ll definatly come back soon!
    You aren´t satisfied with these cards??? They ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love your paper beads, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love your work Miss Jamie Harder xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!