Thursday, September 16, 2010

Challenge our Designer's Contest...

As part of ART FRECKLE'S two year anniversary next month, we are having a challenge our designer's contest, and here's how it works: Come up with a great challenge and email it to Shannon (shannonwyman@artfreckles.com). The deadline to enter your challenge is October 3rd. If your challenge is selected, you win a FREE art freckles kit or a $25.00 gift certificate to the store!!!! Can't wait to see what the challenge will be!!!


Here are a couple of cards I did using Teresa Collins giving thanks and celebrate lines. I can't seem to stop making cards lately:-)

6 comments:

  1. Great cards! Loving the colors in the celebrate line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure know how to make Theresa Collins paper look good! These are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love them both. They are both so great that I can't decide which one I like better. So, you'd better send me both. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your cards! As I've said many times, I love your clean lines. I'm with Karen - send them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the graphic nature of these cards :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!