Friday, October 22, 2010

Feed the birds

Happy Friday everyone! Here is a layout and blog post that I did for gcd studios:

Fall is definitely my favorite season!!! I love the cooler temperatures, the beautiful colors and most of all, I love feeding the birds!

I wanted to showcase the chickadee in my layout, so I used a circle from the chipboard shapes by Melody Ross and created a unique frame for my photo. It was super easy to do! First, I gathered my chip art supplies, and next, I de-embossed a cute bird all around my chipboard piece. Next, I painted the chipboard piece white and when it dried, I adhered my photo in the middle.

I hope you are out enjoying the fall weather! Have a wonderful day!







9 comments:

  1. Jamie, that is so cool, love the layout! I can't believe the bird ate out of her hand, how amazing that must have been!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What tame birds!! I love every little thing about your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I love the different colored down vests. What fun photos that you showcased beautifully on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jamie! Golly I love this layout! I think that tool that embosses with little dies is so cool! The birds in your part of the world just come and eat from your hands????? They must not be hungry enough around here. LOL

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling! love, love, LOVE the design! Fabulous use of the tool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fall feeling of this page! I agree Fall is my favorite season too, don't get snow but it sure is nice! :) How fun that you found a chickadee and your girl is holding it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning. (And fall is my favorite season too :) )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Jamie this is just fantastic. The green jacket and the green paper just "make" this page pop. And the bird... amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous details with the tool & die work! Love how you captured such a beautiful birds-in-nature time with your dds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!