Friday, October 29, 2010

S & Q

Here is a layout I did about my daughter and her adorable friend!!! They have SO much fun together!

I absolutely fell in love with Teresa Collin's stamps the second I saw them. They compliment the lines perfectly but are also easily adapted to use for any project. For my page, I used the freestyle set for the row of stars and added a tone on tone look. I love using stamps to make my own patterns!! I used the "friends" from this set too. I also used the clock from this set but cut out the middle and instead put in each child's initial - a GREAT way to stretch more use out of your stamps. And, finally I used the NOEL set as a place to write my date!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

10 comments:

  1. Jamie, Your layouts are always amazing and this one just rocks!! I love that idea with the clocks, I never would have thought of something so clever!! Love it! Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout...and the pics are so much fun. You can feel their little personalities just looking at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo fantabulous! LOVIN' that design and ohhh so fab button star!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jamie, this is wonderful - you have SO MUCH talent!! Your scrapbook pages are just to DIE FOR! When I grow up, I want to scrap like Jamie Harder.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and the balance of this lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya wanna know what I love about this LO? EVERYTHING! Green is my favorite color and stars are my favorite shapes.Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this layout is SOOO yummy!! That green is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout design - all the elements work together so well !

    ReplyDelete
  9. ditto Sharli's sweet comment...beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!