Saturday, December 18, 2010

Star

Each month, on the 15th, over at Art Freckles, there is a "try this" idea on the blog. It was my turn this month and here is my post:

I just LOVE these paper stars and this year, I decided to make a bunch to decorate my mantle. They look amazing! And the best part? They are so quick and easy to make!
I used a template found HERE.
1) First you just print them out onto the backside of your paper.
2) You will need to print and cut out 5 pieces in total.
3) The template shows you where to fold.
4) Fold and then glue the edge. Do this with all five pieces.
5) Glue the five pieces together to make your star.
Super easy so try one today! I used the Teresa Collins music paper found in this month's kit and you can pick up a kit HERE.

7 comments:

  1. So clever! I want to see the whole mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so pretty! I love the music paper, too! I also love that it is three dimensional. I've made very small stars that just had some folds, but these are very cool! Thanks for the link to the template and the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GREAT idea-- I seriously have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Thanks so much for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen a few of these around the web, but have not had time to try and work out how to create them! I'm so pleased you shared a simple tutorial, thank you! They look amazing made with the music paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the tutorial!! I've always wanted to know how, THANK YOU!!! Have a very merry holiday!! ~Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!