Sunday, November 27, 2011

Freehand Scraps - Sneak Peeks!!!

Happy Monday to you! So far my week is off to a much better start than last week! (I spent the week recovering from a concussion after falling on the ice/concrete back onto my head while out on my run...OUCH) Luckily, I had an AMAZING kit from Freehand Scraps to work with! I am fortunate to be a guest designer for the December kit:-) I can only show you a few sneaks for now but I will tell you that I absolutely adore this kit!!!!!! Stay tuned.......but in the meantime go to Freehand Scraps and check out the other kits from the previous months...they are ALL fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - take care Jamie! Love the sneak peeks and looking forward to the full pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jamie, take care of yourself!
    Love the sneek peak!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!