Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beautiful - Teresa Collins Spring Fling























I created this layout using the new Spring Fling release from Teresa Collins and I have to say that this collection has been EXTRA enjoyable to work with because while I am creating with these gorgeous flowers and wonderful butterflies...I can forget...for just a moment...that is is -45 C outside!!!  It has been a FREEZING week and I am just so happy that I had some wonderful scrappy supplies to warm my heart:-)

Check out Teresa Collin's blog HERE for some amazing inspiration using this collection!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the beautiful flowers Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these flowers are GORGEOUS! This layout is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! !! My favorite color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased this kit from CraftySteals and it didn't come with any pdfs mentioned in the instructions. Do you know where I can get those?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!