Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sun Sand Fun

Seeing these pictures really had me longing for summer!  We have had such a mild winter so I can't complain, plus I really like winter BUT... with spring so close around the corner, I am getting really eager for soaking up some sunshine!

I used the gorgeous new Palm Beach collection from Webster's Pages for this layout.  I just love the soft colour palette and the fun swim suits!

























If you are itching to get your hands on this collection, or any of the Pre-CHA W 2012 Webster's collections....there is a sale going on!  In celebration of Leap Year, Webster's Pages has on a Leap Day Sale...check out the details HERE.

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, love that sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft, bright, and pretty! I love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This couldn't be more DELIGHTFUL!!! LOOOOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bathing suits on these pages-- genius!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporate rounded edges into your layouts. You make it always seem to "work".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is gorgeous and has me so excited for our trip to Hawaii next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really like how your layout accents those GORGEOUS pictures--nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!