Friday, June 22, 2012

Blowing Bubbles


Summer has arrived...finally!  We had a LOT of rain this spring but the sun is now shining and we are now happily spending all our free time outside!  Bubbles are always a hit around here...it is amazing how long my girls will do this.  This layout features a picture I took last year, of my sweet Sienna, and she was blowing bubbles for over an hour! Needless to say...I got a LOT of photos!

I used a fabulous sketch from My Creative Sketches - you should join in the fun and enter to win...check out the rules and prize HERE.  I just can't get enough of Webster's Pages new collection Girl Land...so perfect for my girly girls (notice Sienna is wearing her fancy dress to blow her bubbles...yes, she dressed herself...lol)


























I am excited to share that the new Scrapbook and Cards Today summer issue is now available to download and I am lucky enough to have a layout in there featuring Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic! Check out the Scrapbook and Cards blog to download your copy FREE!!!




















Have a SUPER weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. this page looks FANTASTIC--GREAT picture--CONGRATS on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilted look of the patterned paper edges of the base page and the circles you incorporated to complement the bubbles. What a great page. The colors are so vivid in the photos and the papers are partnered perfectly to bring them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the way you added interest by using different patterns in the edges. That is really smart and a great way to use up scraps! The pictures, as always, are adorable! Congratulations on the publication!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!