Thursday, June 28, 2012

You are amazing

Well it is official..my kids had their last day of school  yesterday and I already go the "I'm bored" today...LOL!  I am lucky enough to have some time off work and I love just being able to hang out with my girls...so FUN!

This layout features Webster's Pages Girl Land collection and I can NOT say enough good things about this collection!!! It makes me so happy:-) If you want to hear me tell you how much I love it...you can check out my video HERE on the Webster's Pages blog.  (I think I re-did this video 10 times before I finally gave up....I always feel so silly behind the camera....)

























Here is a close up so you can see that I forgot the dot on my "i" HA...



















Off to pour some wine (this is essential..I am on holidays...lol) and scrapbook!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

















1 comment:

  1. I love the photos on this layout--ADORABLE! I also really like the butterflies--WONDERFUL colors--GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!