Monday, July 9, 2012

MCS July Reveal and Teresa Collins CHA summer

I spent the last four days on an Advanced Tripping Canoe course and we were so lucky to have beautiful weather! I love being away doing wilderness trips but it sure is wonderful to come home to my family again.  I missed my girls like CRAZY!!

Check out this amazing July Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  It is perfect for summer!

























Here is what I came up with using this kit:




























Check out what the design team created with ALL the kits HERE.  These kits are all so AMAZING!

And speaking of AMAZING....you are going to LOVE the new Teresa Collins collections!  Here is a peek at them all:

Tell Your Story:










Vintage Finds:








Christmas Cottage:








AND...as if that wasn't amazing enough...she also debuted the new TC Mega Runner today on her blog HERE.

























Teresa and Xyron are giving away SIXTEEN of these .... head over to her blog HERE for all the details!  Good luck!!!

6 comments:

  1. Golly, Jamie, these layouts are just AWESOME! They make me smile to just see them! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those happy bright and sunny layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the sneak peeks were amazing, but the whole projects are breath-taking. I love how you used the circular border piece in the first layout. I love all of the bright colors. These layouts scream "Summer" and "Happy"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie your layouts are gorgeous! What a great kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are TOTALLY fun layouts! GREAT looking kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could not LOVE these DELIGHTFUL los more!!!! ALL soooooooo DARLING!

    You are so TALENTED!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!