Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Once Upon a Halloween

Have you seen the Once Upon a Halloween collection from Websters Pages?  I go crazy for Halloween (more than my kids, honestly!) and I am so excited to be scrapbooking halloween right now with this AMAZING collection!  It has fabulous papers and the cutest embellishments!

























My sweet Sienna loooooves this kitty cat costume and she wears it all year (ok maybe my kids love halloween as much as I do!).  Last year her sister wore this costume and Sienna is so excited that she fits it now and is excited to wear this for halloween this year!

Here is a close up of the adorable cat cameo embellishment and the fun trim!


















Only 92 days until Halloween ... but who's counting...HA!

5 comments:

  1. so totally sweet--LOVE these touches of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween too...and this paper and layout make me even more excited for this fun holiday! Darling photos and a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting that Webster's has a Halloween collection fianlly!
    You did a beautiful job working these papers and I love your clean style with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their new Halloween line! It looks so fun!! ✿

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!