Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sprinkles

I LOVE long weekends!!!!  After a summer filled with heading to the lake every day off, it is very nice to just chill at home!  And if you feel like treating yourself this weekend..you NEED to get yourself a Sprinkles Craft Box from Webster's Pages.  This is such an AMAZING deal...check out all the details on the Webster's Pages blog HERE and even enter to win one!!!  I am SO excited to get one!!!






















Besides that fabulous news, I also have a couple of layouts to share with you featuring Park Drive from Webster's Pages.  LOVE, and I mean LOVE this collection!!!!


























I took my girls to a beautiful spot filled with wild prairie flowers.  It is so wonderful to share this passion for nature with them.

And since not too long ago I did a layout of my youngest with the sentiment "Always Dream Big", I wanted to do one for my oldest too:-)  This layout also features Park Drive (did I mention that I LOVE this collection??)  :-)

























Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to swing by the Webster's Pages blog to enter to win!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE your los! Your style is so FRESH and FABULOUS! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY! I love the circle treatment you did on the first layout. I also love what clean, angular lines you use in your scrapbooking. It's so easy to look at and clean enough that the photos take center stage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!