Monday, April 8, 2013

MCS - April Reveal

It is time for another amazing reveal from My Creative Scrapbook!!!   I get to creative with the Creative Kit and here is what this month looks like:

Bright and cheerful huh?  I love the birthday theme...perfect for documenting my sweet girls birthday's!

 This was a fabulous birthday party...waterslides and a sleepover at a hotel!

Isn't that envelope the cutest?  I had my daughter write her birthday wish and put it inside so she would always remember what she wished for!




I love the patterns on this Bo Bunny Surprise collection...I can't help myself from mixing them all together!

If you want a kit for yourself, you can pick one up HERE and be sure to check out the other kits available!

2 comments:

  1. Bright and cheerful is right. I love every layout. I love how many photos you were able to get on that first one, loved the envelope idea on the second one, and loved your bottom border on the third. What fun layouts to help your sweet daughter remember her 7th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my CUTENESS, I really like the bright colors--GREAT pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!