Sunday, June 9, 2013

MCS - Creative Kit Reveal

Hello?  Anyone even follow this blog anymore...LOL.... i have been a horrible blogger...life takes those turns but watch out...there will be LOTS of posts all week!

I just loved this months Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook...it is full of delicious Echo Park goodness!  Take a look for yourself:


I had so much fun digging through pictures from last summer to FINALLY scrap ;-)  ... it got me really excited thinking about spending time up at the lake again!

Check out this layout...Sienna loved her Daddy and I turned her into a Sand Mermaid:





I meant to have her fill in what she loves about summer on that cute card before I took a pic ... whoops!
Here is another one of her splashing in the water:


love the cute chipboard fish...perfect for MY little fish :-)

And finally, here is a more recent photo of Sienna at our city's Buster Days Festival.  She LOVED this:

And you know what I just realized?  This is my first iphone pic that I have scrapped!  SHOCKER but true!!!

This kit is AMAZING...seriously I could scrap another three pages and MORE with how much is in it!  Be sure to get yours HERE.

3 comments:

Thank-you for making my day!