Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Introduced on Bella Blvd!

Today was my day to be introduced on the Bella Blvd Blog along with two other fabulous design team members - check out the post HERE.

These are two of my layouts that I made for my submission:



********* LAYOUTS REMOVED FOR PUBLISHING******



I was so lucky that I had some Bella Blvd papers from a previous kit from My Creative Scrapbook -- those kits are so jammed packed!  I ended up making 8 layouts/projects from one kit and STILL have stuff left over :-)  Below are a couple of sneak peeks of my layouts from this months Creative Kit:







Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! so very adorable!! Love these projects..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! These are wowzer layouts, love them! What cute "lost tooth" photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!