Sunday, October 27, 2013

Love my Sweet Pig

This year at my daughter's school, every student brought home the book Charlotte's Webb to read as a family.  I absolutely love this program and enjoyed reading with my girls each night.  For one of their spirit days at school, the kids were encouraged to dress up as their favourite Charlotte's Webb character.    I made two Wilbur the Pig costumes for the girls but Madison ended up being sick that day :-(  Sienna was super excited to be a cute little pig…







































I used Teresa Collin's Family Stories collection.  I just love the hints of pink from this collection to help make the pig pictures pop and the chipboard arrow was a perfect way to draw attention to that cute piggy tail!!

Here is a close up:








































Hmmmm maybe I can be a pig for Halloween????

2 comments:

Thank-you for making my day!