Monday, January 20, 2014

Bella Blvd Challenge

Good morning!  Today I have a layout up on the Bella Blvd Blog HERE - there are always such FUN challenges and inspirational ideas at the Bella Blvd blog.  The challenge today is to use only patterned paper and stickers on your projects.  Honestly, when the papers and stickers are as amazing as Bella Blvd products...it really isn't a challenge at all :-)

This girl makes me so happy every day.  There really is nothing sweeter than finding sweet love notes placed in random locations for me to discover!  She leaves "I love you" notes and "You are the best Mom" and often some beautiful artwork of her and I together.  Melts my heart.

For a bit of texture, I cut out some hearts from the patterned paper and then ran it through my cuttlebug.  I also used dimension dots...always loving the dimension dots:-)



I love including artwork or notes on my pages to help tell my story.  I just love her printing...precious!



Supplies:
Daily Chevies & Everyday Bits: Chevy Gulf, Chevy Peep, Chevy Carrot, Chevy Bell Pepper, Chevy Oreo; Snapshots: Daily Details, Captions; High Five Alpha Stickers: Pink-Red

Head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog to check out more design team takes on the challenge!



5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Very cute lay-out!
    Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! what a happy colorful page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just divine! I love the hand writing that you've included..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid Article, Cccam Server there are being reading this web site recent days and nights but now document used your time to thank you for a records you're the one discussing around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for making my day!